Available from: 01 Mar, 2024
Bathrooms/Shower Rooms: 1
Fully Furnished and very modern flat. The property has a very modern open plan lounge and kitchen, with a large custom sofa (to be added). This flat is finished to a very high standard with a fully tiled modern en suit shower room and a good sized bedroom. Viewing recommended
EPC rating is D
Council Tax band C
Holding Deposit - £180
Security Deposit - £900
Permit Road Parking - https://www.cardiff.gov.uk/ENG/resident/Parking-roads-and-travel/parking/residents-parking/Pages/default.aspx
Broadband Openreach and Virgin in the area https://www.openreach.com/fibre-broadband
Mobile Service - 5G is predicted to be available around your location from the following provider(s): EE, Three, O2, Vodafone. Please note that this predicted 5G coverage is for outdoors only. Please see the outdoor map of available services to compare coverage - https://checker.ofcom.org.uk/en-gb/mobile-coverage
A Holding Deposit equal to one weeks' rent will be payable to secure the property. If the tenancy proceeds, the Holding Deposit will be applied to the Security Deposit, subject to a successful application. Should the application be unsuccessful on the part of the applicant the Landlords Agent is not required to repay the Holding Deposit.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
1. Prospective Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process.
2. Rent is payable monthly by standing order.
3. Please note a Financial Guarantor is required for the renting of this property. Please contact us for more information of the criteria of the Guarantor or refer to the Tenancy Information section of this page.
4. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
5. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
6. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
7. You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
You can find council tax information for the area on the Cardiff County Council website.
Please Note Full time students are exempt from paying council tax. Those living on their own as the sole taxpayer of the property are entitled to a council tax reduction. Please contact the property local authority for more information.
Enquire about this property
Complete this form to find out more about this property.