Available from: 01 Jul, 2023
Bathrooms/Shower Rooms: 3
£370 pp pcm (10 bedrooms)
£385 pp pcm (9 bedrooms)
-10 double bedrooms
-Open plan kitchen/lounge area
-1 full bathroom
-2 shower rooms
-1 separate toilet
-Spacious back garden
This spacious nine bedroom property with a large, open-plan, communal Kitchen/lounge area and garden is perfect for socialising. This is a great property for students looking to take the plunge in to shared accommodation and really make the most of student life. EPC rating D.
All bedrooms are of very similar size and furnished as pictured.
Situated in the heart of Cathays, a lively student area, this location is perfect for students.
Just a 7 minute walk from Cardiff University Students’ union and a 15 minute walk from Cardiff city centre.
With the city centre on your doorstep and surrounding areas packed with shops, bars and restaurants, this is a highly recommended area for students both new and old to Cardiff.
Nearby: Woodville Road, Lidl, Albany Road, Salisbury Road, Cathays train station, City Road, Cardiff city centre.
-Price shown is not inclusive of any bills
-On street parking available. Permits issued by Cardiff Council.
A Holding Deposit equal to one weeks' rent will be payable to secure the property. If the tenancy proceeds, the Holding Deposit will be applied to the Security Deposit, subject to a successful application. Should the application be unsuccessful on the part of the applicant the Landlords Agent is not required to repay the Holding Deposit.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
1. Prospective Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process.
2. Rent is payable monthly by standing order.
3. Please note a Financial Guarantor is required for the renting of this property. Please contact us for more information of the criteria of the Guarantor or refer to the Tenancy Information section of this page.
4. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
5. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
6. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
7. You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
You can find council tax information for the area on the Cardiff County Council website.
Please Note Full time students are exempt from paying council tax. Those living on their own as the sole taxpayer of the property are entitled to a council tax reduction. Please contact the property local authority for more information.
Enquire about this property
Complete this form to find out more about this property.