Available from: 01 Jul, 2021
Bathrooms/Shower Rooms: 2
£325 pp pcm
Very high standard six bedroom house located off Albany road, very close to local shops, pubs and restaurants. The house will feature 6 double bedrooms with modern furniture, fully tiled bathrooms and an open plan kitchen/lounge. There are 2 double bedrooms on each floor that are furnished with wardrobes, drawers, desks, desk chairs and beds. There rooms have laminate flooring and recently skimmed bedroom walls. This is a great property for a great price.
EPC Rating C
A holding fee of one weeks' rent will be payable to secure the property. This will be deducted from the final balance payable upon moving into the property, subject to a successful application. 2let2 Limited reserves the right to withhold this payment should the application be unsuccessful on the part of the applicant.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
1. Prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process.
2. Rent is payable monthly by standing order.
3. Please note a financial guarantor is required for the renting of this property. Please contact us for more information of the criteria of the guarantor
4. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
5. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
6. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
7. You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
You can find council tax information for the area on the Cardiff County Council website.
Please Note Full time students are exempt from paying council tax. Those living on their own as the sole taxpayer of the property are entitled to a council tax reduction. Please contact the property local authority for more information.
Enquire about this property
Complete this form to find out more about this property.