Available from: 01 Jul, 2021
Bathrooms/Shower Rooms: 2
£325 pp pcm (6 bedrooms)
£370 pp pcm (5 bedrooms)
This is a gorgeous house located just off Cathays Terrace, close to the Tesco and Co op. This house is fully furnished with a spacious lounge area leading off a separate modern kitchen. The property comprises of a ground floor shower room, first floor bathroom and a separate toilet, the property also has new carpets in the upstairs bedrooms, stairs and hallways. The ground floor hallway and room has porcelain tiles through to the kitchen.
-6 large double bedrooms (furnished as pictured)
-Lounge (with wall mounted TV)
-1 x full bathroom, 1 x Separate toilet and 1 x Shower Room
Situated in the heart of Cathays, with nearby access to Cathays train station and local bus routes; this location is perfect for both students and working professionals.
Just an 11 minute walk from Cardiff University Students’ union and a 20 minute walk from Cardiff city centre.
With surrounding areas packed with shops, bars and restaurants, you’ll have everything you need right on your doorstep.
Nearby: Tesco Express, Lidl, Woodville Road, Heath Hospital, Albany Road, North Road, Cathays train station, Bute Park, Cardiff city centre.
-Price shown is not inclusive of any bills
-On street parking available. Permits issued by Cardiff Council.
- EPC Rating D
A Holding Deposit equal to one weeks' rent will be payable to secure the property. If the tenancy proceeds, the Holding Deposit will be applied to the Security Deposit, subject to a successful application. Should the application be unsuccessful on the part of the applicant the Landlords Agent is not required to repay the Holding Deposit.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
1. Prospective Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process.
2. Rent is payable monthly by standing order.
3. Please note a Financial Guarantor is required for the renting of this property. Please contact us for more information of the criteria of the Guarantor or refer to the Tenancy Information section of this page.
4. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
5. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
6. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
7. You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
You can find council tax information for the area on the Cardiff County Council website.
Please Note Full time students are exempt from paying council tax. Those living on their own as the sole taxpayer of the property are entitled to a council tax reduction. Please contact the property local authority for more information.
Enquire about this property
Complete this form to find out more about this property.